We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, who enjoys working with a team and supports their colleagues. Someone who is able to work independently and take on the responsibility for making sure our standards are met, you will need to be vigilant in you work with a high attention for detail. You will be working within a fast-moving and demanding environment so it is important you enjoy a dynamic working atmosphere.
JOB DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- To ensure you offer our guests a warm welcome and throughout their stay
- Build upon customer relations and actively meet and greet guests
- To follow shift procedures including check in and out of guests, cash handling, dealing with guest enquiries and complaints
- Answering telephones
- Making reservations both via telephone and face to face
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive rates of pay
- Pension scheme
- Fun and professional work environment
- In house staff training
- Annual staff team-building away day
- Monthly bonus scheme
The position available is a Full Time post. Hours will be discussed at the Interview stage.
To apply for this position, please email your current CV to [email protected] or fill out our application form and hand it in at the hotel reception desk