PART TIME CHEF
We are looking for a creative & passionate Chef with a positive attitude, who enjoys working in a team and supports their colleagues.
We are looking for someone who is able to work independently and take on the responsibility for making sure our standards are met, you will need to be vigilant in you work with a high attention for detail. You will be working within a fast-moving and demanding environment so it is important you enjoy a dynamic working atmosphere.
JOB DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
- Managing food stock and prep levels
- Cooking and plating dishes during busy service periods
- Following strict Health, Safety & Hygiene guidelines
- Maintaining a clean work space
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive rates of pay
- Pension scheme
- Fun and professional work environment
- In house staff training
- Annual staff team-building away day
- Monthly bonus scheme
The position available is a Part Time post. Hours will be discussed at the Interview stage.
To apply for this position, please email your current CV to [email protected] or fill out our application form and hand it in at the hotel reception desk